KSTAC05 - King Complete Kit for 05+Tacoma
We have put together a complete kit for tackling the toughest trails. This kit is not a leveling kit, but designed with strength and maximum performance in mind.
- 25001-119 - King Front 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers for 05+ Tacoma (6 lug)
- King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
- 25001-121 - King 2.5 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks for 05+ Tacoma (6 lug)
- Measurements: Extended - 24.29", Collapsed - 15.83"
- Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle.
**Add compression adjustability to your front and rear shocks by choosing this option in the drop down. (Includes King part #'s 25001-119A and 25001-121A)
- 3 degree Rear Axle degree Shims
- TAC-DR-05 -
- Front Differential Drop Kit **Recommended for all 4x4 Tacoma's
- ToyTec Progressive Add a Leaf Pack - Designed and produced to the highest standards.Spring retaining clamps on both ends keeps the pack centered.Anti-friction pads on both ends reduce any noises.This is the best riding AAL on the market.**Use with your stock overload for 2.5” of rear lift and extra rear weight. May be used without the factory overload for best ride quality and about 2” of rear lift. Includes new U bolts.
- TC 96504 Total Chaos Uniball upper control arms
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Total Chaos includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1" of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.